Tuesday 1 March 2016

Nausea And Vomitting.

I have had a couple days of absolute agony and annoyance, one moment I am feeling absolutely fine then the next minute I am plagued with nausea and overwhelming sensation to throw up and a headache border lining on migraine type pain. It has been absolute hell, I have been unable to et properly for days, and what I have managed to stomach has struggled to stay down. After taking an emergency trip down the doctors I made sure to inform the doctor of all of my symptoms and see what he had to say.

I must admit he was anything but helpful, but he did let me know that it might have just been wind, but after the past couple days even I know it's not wind. It's something far more wonderful and adaptable than that, it's stress. It has wreaked absolute havoc on me lately and has continued on for a number of days, but I am hoping that there are not many more days to go.

The doctor even stated I should take a preliminary pregnancy test just to be better safe than sorry, I honestly thought I could have been but thankfully the test came up 'not pregnant' however it still doesn't help the odd feeling of nausea.

I shall keep you guys updates, because I do hope that by the end of the week at least I shall be back at the gym.

See you soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment