Saturday 27 February 2016

I Lost Hope.

Today I thought I would be good and make it to the gym, but after waking up I could feel how much of a weight was on me, not physically but emotionally. I knew today was not the day to start gym, I honestly believe I still need a day or two to repair.

I recently found out that due to me being on anti-depressants you can't take Night Nurse (the medication) which is exactly what I did for two days straight until reading the leaflet, after seeing how the medication affected me I knew to stay far away. Basically, the Night Nurse has a very bad reaction with the anti-depressants I'm on so I definitely don't recommend it to any one. I am in no way saying that everyone will be affected, but I definitely felt off.

I had cold symptoms, was suffering from no appetite, lack of energy, too much sleep, and of course mild nausea and vomiting. And for me that is definitely not an ideal way to start work - throwing up.

So okay, I let myself down in a sense.

But...

This isn't in no way the end. I must know that yes it will take me a while to get back on my feet and that is exactly why I wanted to take one step at a time. This will be tough, and I will struggle but I have to face it head on, both fitness wise and depression wise.

Wish me luck and 
See you soon,



No comments:

Post a Comment