Monday 13 May 2013

Tribe Sports, Work It Out.


Let's take a look at this new website that I've found, this is if you haven't already guessed Tribe Sports (the link is right there). It's a simple website with the encouragement and resources to make you want to work out. It's also filled with 100's and 100's of challenges all getting you doing little workouts here and there, and the best part of it all is, it makes you want to workout it. Even when you're sat there watching a programme on TV is gives you workouts to do.

If I'm quite honest the entire website is genius, I've signed up and already signed up for a lot of different challenges, well to start me off. Now all I have to do is make sure to do them. After all you earn medals and achievements and don't forget the fact you're losing weight and improving yourself.

I've taken a couple screen shots to give you an idea of what the website is like, I must admit it isn't exactly flooding with colour but that doesn't matter but it's aimed at people who want to work out and who needs ideas of motivation to do so.


This one above me here, is a general view of your timeline almost like Facebook, although you can link your account up to both Facebook and Twitter, which is handy when it comes to enticing your friends to do it with you, you could even considering challenging each other into doing workouts, which would not only be fun but competitive, and nothing is wrong with a little competition.


This image is what my profile looks like, but as you can see the general layout is quite neat and very easy to use, you even have more multiple sites to share your information to. Then you have of course your main topics, from Tribes which is where you can sign up to these groups. Challenges basically explains itself, and I can honestly say it's there and it's catering to everyone's needs, which is just brilliant. You can also include yourself into Discussions, Guides and Q&A if you want to, but personally I don't think I will. It's not my particular style, then of course you can upload photo's of absolutely anything you please.

I'm just going to upload photo's of my process, and that way I can keep track and also check to see which areas need more work etc.


Then of course you have the Challenges which I can honestly say is just wonderful and it really does give you a few things to think of, I mean they even have challenges for just going outside and soaking up some sun, I would join that challenge but my town doesn't get sun, like ever.

It's really easy to use and you have a nice easy filter system to your left, this can come in stupidly handy if you want to do certain types of exercise and when I say they cater to all, I really do mean it. Have a look around and see what you find, you never know you may just find something that catches your eye and makes you want to work out as well.

Starting from today I'm going to be doing a few of these exercises and do you know what, I'll keep you updates and let you know exactly how it's all working out for me, you never know some of it may kill me quietly but otherwise it'll be good hard work and put me one step closer to getting my lovely healthy skinny body.

I hope you enjoy the site, and you never know you may enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment