Tuesday 21 May 2013

Daily Troubles.

Lately, I have been trying to get more physical in my day to day life, there has been one problem that is constantly stopping me which is stress and money. Both of these factors are stubborn and just won't leave me be, but this is something I am working on. I'm even applying to every job I can possibly get my hands on to get that little extra cash in my life. It would after all make my life  that much more easier.

Stress has been causing me troubles because it is constantly thrumming around in my head leading me down different paths, but not any more. I'm staying committed to everything I want to, from jogging around the block to going gym and pushing myself beyond words.

I have struggled with life since I can remember, it's never dealt me a good hand except from a handful of friends and a boyfriend and mother and father who I love dearly. Other than this life has been hard, I've barely got money to go anything other than catch the bus to college and even then, I can barely afford that, I would walk to college but with it being an hour and a half walk it doesn't quick great to me. Especially when I live in Plymouth, one of the worst places in England. The weather is absolutely rubbish down here all the time, it's unbelievable.

I have been finding ways around my money issues recently and I've even managed to get a job interview with Clarks, who I actually do enjoy, I just never have any money to shop there. I have to make sure I am on top form when I walk in that door and I show them exactly how hard I am willing to work.

Okay, now lets get down to the serious stuff.

Fitness, I have decided when going gym to do an hours work of Cardio.

15 minutes - Treadmill

15 minutes - Rowing Machine

15 minutes - Cross Runner/Elliptical

15 minutes - Bike

Each one will help massively with toning different sections of my body, giving me a full body workout which is exactly what I need. Then once I've finished that workout, I'll be heading over to the weights to do my strength workouts.

I'm going to be doing:

100 crunches at 10kg (My stomach can't take much more yet)

100 leg presses at 30kg (I will in fact have to work up to this, as I can only just manage 50 presses)

100 leg abductor's Inner & Outer thigh 30kg (This will help to tone up the legs, my main trouble area)

100 arm presses 14kg - 21kg (I'm still struggling with this, my arms are a lot weaker than I first thought)

100 leg raises (I haven't done this one yet, but I want to add it.)

100 dumbbell curls (I'm not sure what weight I'll use for this yet, but this will also be joining my list)

I say that after all of this I shall be thoroughly pooped and I'll be one step closer to a sexy body. I just know it'll be worth it all, and I could be getting a new gym buddy very soon which shall be amazing.

My dear friend Shauna who I've spoken about before has decided that she wants to join gym to help me, and to tone herself up. She's a very dainty girl, someone you wouldn't expect to see at gym but she wants to tone up the figure she's been blessed with. This will be amazing, because I know I can rely on Shauna to come through and even if she didn't want to go gym she'd still help me to go.

This is the kind of hard work and dedication that I need in a gym buddy. I know it's going to be strange seeing her there but it'll definitely be worth it, and the best part is we can sit with our headphones in and it doesn't bother either of us, this will be good for certain workouts we do. I know she'll be able to go by herself and she'll be able to workout on whatever she wants without having me to be there with her, this makes her a strong individual but also a strong team player, which actually makes her perfect for a gym buddy.

I hope you all enjoyed this rather long post and have a nice day, perhaps you're enjoying this blog so much that you might want to follow it on blog lovin'?

Well if you do here is the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5484397

No comments:

Post a Comment