Saturday 11 May 2013

Time For Motivation & HARD WORK.

Everything has been annoying as hell lately, I'm going to be honest it's been stressful. Money is a all time low, and even then it's basically nothing and then you have college, that entire part of my life has been the cause of most of this stress. After all the project we had recently was extremely difficult, but thankfully it's over.
I have a few things in my life that I try to organise myself around, which is college, my boyfriend, home life, trying to get a job, and preparing my body for later life. Each part is different in such drastic ways that it's almost impossible to image it all running smoothly but I believe with the motivation I have now, I maybe able to do it.

I have however been going gym except from this past Friday, it's been beyond words when I tell you that day was one of my worst. I had to head home before the weather was horrendous and once I got off the bus my back completely gave up on me, and for the past 2 days I have been bed ridden.
This happened briefly after I said 'I want to workout every single day.' How is that possible when you can't even move properly? This has now put me 3 days behind schedule but this just means that I'm going to have to work harder, I'll make sure to use my workout DVD and really push myself and once I've done that I'll be cleaning, walking my dogs and even doing random workout challenges all in the name of fitness.

I have been looking at photos to help me stay motivated and even perfected my routine at the gym, still with no gym buddy, but this isn't something I care for any more. I know I can go gym by myself, and I'm proud of myself for being able to do that, I can't go on Mondays any more, as I have absolutely no money. But that doesn't matter.

I may even be walking to college two and half days a week, which is an hour and half both ways. This will be both exciting and annoying beyond words, shows don't last more than 1 month maybe 2 at the moment, especially when they are from Primark.

I've also been looking at a large variety of motivational images and each one in just another piece of inspiration that I adore, I'm amazed at the results and how amazing they all look. It's also a healthy reminder of what is healthy and what is skinny and unhealthy I definitely find myself staring at these images in 'awe' these women look amazing and you can see the work and effort that has gone into them.

It hasn't taken days, no it's taken months and years and it's been worth every ounce of time they've spent doing it. They all look incredible in their bodies and the best part is the fact that they look happy I can't remember what it feels like to look at myself and feel truly and amazingly happy but soon this will all change and then I'll be able to enjoy every ounce of my life and body without a trigger of doubt.

Of course there will always be things about myself that I'll never truly love, like the fact that I don't tan and I also burn, badly. Silly things, that can't ever be changed, but don't worry. Those things I can overcome in my own way.

I just hope one day you'll all be able to do the same.

After all it isn't easy and it never will be, but it is something that is very possible and will always be possible.

Why should be hate ourselves, this is who we are and we are this way because we allow ourselves to be, if you don't like what you see in the mirror every day then change who you are. That is the gift of life, you can change yourself to how you want to be, be thankful for that.
You never know what the results maybe and you may even find yourself loving yourself all over again, in so many ways it seems vain, but isn't the fun part. Knowing that you're not vain but in fact happy, truly happy with the person you are and have become.

I hope you are all exercising like mad and enjoying every moment of it, if you enjoy this blog then please follow or comment anything, it would be lovely to know what you all think of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment