Monday 13 May 2013

What I'm Working With.


Hey there everyone, I thought I'd finally show you the body I am working with. I know it's not huge but it's not healthy nor slim either. The images you are looking at are of me today. I also weighed myself, although it was after I'd eaten my breakfast...

Weight: 67.1kg
Height: 5ft 1inch

I was going to do an underwear one but honestly I have no matching underwear and just didn't feel quite comfortable enough to do it, you'd think considering me and my family are quite poor that I would actually be skinnier, I wish. I think as I don't get decent food often I also gobble it all down without thought, which is silly in more then a few ways.

Either way, my size clothing wise is a size 12, well in Primark sizes it's roughly 14 and upwards in some clothes, in tops it's different again. As you can see in these pictures, I have three main target areas that really need sorting out. That of course would be my arms, especially the top half, my legs (thighs) and my stomach. I'm not quite sure if it was due to my abortion from my age at 14, but my stomach has never had roles only this almost bloated look to it instead. I'm not quite sure why it does it but a number of times I've been asked if I'm pregnant, when I was at my largest. I'm still in that area where I don't know what routine would be the best one for my body, so I generally aim for a bit of everything, from heavy cardio to heavy weights, going to light cardio and light weights, I did do yoga on the Wii Fit at one point but it was hard to access, as it was at my boyfriend's house.

I have a few important events coming up in the next few weeks and months and I really have to start tackling this body of mine, especially if I want to get down to a nice sexy size 10, in time for it all. I just need to start exercising everyday, from doing a DVD workout or two, and then doing some Challenges.

Have we all heard of fitness challenges? I have, it's only been recent mind you, but I have been looking into them and as seen as they do quite a harsh workout in a short time frame, usually 15 mins or so, it's quite an interesting thing to look into.

You see, today is going to be the day that I try out two DVD workouts from Davina's Body Buff and then I'm going to do a 15 min work out (I'll post the image when I can) and then I'm going to try a couple more challenges, this way I am literally giving my body the full workout it needs and deserves. Then I'm going to be drinking 2 litres of water, as this is another challenge to clean your body out.

What I'm going to do is do a separate blog post on these challenges, giving you a website a few images and also some advice and details about the entire thing, then if you feel like it's right for you, you can sign up and give it a go. Also leave a comment if you have already tried them and if you think they work, you never know it maybe a nice little treat that just sorts you out without you even realising, well we all can hope.

Wish me luck, and leave a comment. I don't bite, promise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment