Sunday 23 June 2013

Cellulite & Stretch Marks.


We all have those beautiful marks that taint our bodies, but should we look at them as completely bad marks or should we embrace them and use them as a lesson and a reason to change ourselves? I don't know about any of you, but my stretch marks and cellulite started popping up when I gained weight, at first I ignored them. Soon enough, I started to feel self conscious about them and now I just know that I will work as hard as I have to, to get rid of them and train my body to the best that it can be.

I know for a fact that weight loss is not easy and I have been looking into ways of giving myself that extra bit of exercise to hopefully start seeing results. I found out, that I should be working out 6 out of 7 days a week for at least 45 minutes if I want to see decent results, of course this makes me not only scared but worried that I won't be able to afford it, which trust me is the story of my life.

But I am going to try, thankfully I have two dogs that need exercising and a boyfriend who needs to lose a few pounds so I'm going to drag him around with me, whilst walking the dogs and I'm going to look into buying a pedometer, this way I can make sure I do a minimum of 10,000 steps a day.

Now, we can't exactly understand Cellulite until we study it and understand why it's there in the first place, so I did my research and found a reasonable image which basically explains what it is and why it is the way it is. I know that Cellulite is something that none of us want, but remember almost everyone has it, even those beloved celebrities.

 It isn't impossible to get rid of either, it just takes time, effort and dedication and of course willpower. As long as you are willing to get rid of it, it'll go. I have been looking into the wonderful Bio Oil product that you hear so much about, and I have seen a lot of good reviews about this. I am going to purchase this (when I have money) and I'm going to review it weekly, you are supposed to see your best results once you've been using it for 3 months, which is highly recommended by both the company and the reviewers. I will take photo's of my thighs weekly and give you before and after photo's. This way if it does work, for me, I can give you my honest opinion. Then if you want to banish the cellulite, that maybe the way to go.


We all know that cellulite and stretch-marks come in many different sizes and shapes. No matter what size or shape it isn't exactly wonderful, but just remember you do not have to be a larger lady to get cellulite, this stuff is just as mean on those skinny-minnies.

So, do any of you out there have any good methods of getting rid of cellulite and stretch-marks, have you found any exercises that have tamed it in a matter of weeks?

If so please feel free to comment below, after all, all of your comments are welcome. Don't feel afraid to share your opinion, or perhaps there is something you may want me to post about, something you are interested in, I can do the research for you.

After all this blog is for all of you out there, who have taken the time everyday to read my blog posts and just browse around my blog.

It would be amazing to hear from you all.

Good luck on your weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment