Friday 21 June 2013

Food Avoids Me.

I don't know how this post came to mind, but as seen as I haven't updated this blog in a little while I felt the need to basically tell you all what is going on food wise with my diet and exercise routine. As you may not know, yet, is that I am an amazingly big lover of all things food related. I will eat anything from crab meat, to the sweetest chocolates. I just adore the stuff.

Then it happens, and I don't know how but suddenly I look at food as if it's a must have instead of a want or need this I believe is in fact a huge improvement from craving food 24/7 which I did do once upon a time. I have found myself looking at food but never drooling due to it's mouth watering amazingness.


I mean, look at the meal above, I would eat that no problem but at the same time I am just not interested. I'm actually barely eating even two meals a day, it's just what I need not want I want any more. Although I am being very good and trying my best to eat the right types of food, although it is not easy I can honestly tell you that.

The strangest part of it all is that my weight is both going up and down, it's almost as if it can't make it's mind up. That has to be the strangest part, although I can see the changes on my body which is even stranger. I will never quite understand how the body works.

I am going to be looking into cellulite etc in my next post, and I'll even show you mine. You are not alone.

Sorry for the bad post today, I think exhaustion has officially taken over my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment