Sunday 2 June 2013

Weight Loss.

Have you ever felt like you've been working out forever yet you never see any results? 

If you have, I am here with you. This has been on my mind recently, for more personal reasons. I will explain these to you very soon in another post. 

I've been going gym twice a week and trying my best to eat healthier, yet I don't feel like I'm getting any results. I honestly believe that somewhere along this path I am slipping up somewhere, the only major problem is I'm not quite sure where the slip up is. It could be anywhere from me not eating the right stuff, to not drinking enough water. 

I have to take action and take this completely serious. I don't believe in starving myself of junk food but when I have junk food I tend to eat it at night time, of course the worse time to have it. Because of this I believe it's time to set myself a few rules, no more eating after 7.00pm and once I get used to that I'll change it to 6.00pm. This will hopefully after time stop me from craving foods every hour of the night. 

I'll start getting up earlier and then I'll start making more of my days, from cleaning my room to walking my dogs and I'm even going to try and jog around the block and see how that goes. 

One thing I have never mentioned in my blog posts is how I feel about myself, I judge myself 24/7 I am extremely critical of every thing that I do, from walking to running anything, even talking. But now it's time to stop, because I judge people I assume they will judge me, but why should I care what they think? After all, am I not doing this to prove those type of people wrong? 

I am going to do my best and remind myself of this constantly, another reason why I wanted to share this with you today! 

Of course these changes will not be simple and I'll fight constantly against them, but it's about the push or should I say the mental push through these barricades in my life. 



Lets see if things will change with these little changes I make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment