Sunday 2 June 2013

Gathering Motivation.

This post will definitely be a strange one but I've found a way of keeping myself motivated at the hardest of times. As you all know, I attend McCauley's gym in Plymouth. It's an amazing place, good fun and they have all the equipment I need, I do wish the facilities were slightly larger but that's just because as summer has arrived so has new members.

'Doesn't it annoy you when summer creeps in and suddenly everyone joins gym thinking they'll get a summer body within a matter of days/weeks?' 

Any way, I've always struggled with motivation and being a positive thinker, it's hard to imagine when you meet me in real life but it's true. I've begun a little bank of images that I use to remind me of why I'm doing this, I'm doing this for myself I want to impress myself with how hard I can work on something and achieve it. 

This is in fact a lot harder than I first thought it would be, this is because I can only go gym twice a week at the moment due to money but this isn't stopping me. Illness does get in the way, but I work through illness. 

None the less, it's time to give you an idea of what kind of imagery I keep, this is on my phone so it's with me 24/7, this is not only for convenience but for the sake of me needing it. I need to know what I'm aiming for, I can have them as backgrounds of some kind. Anything to bring the image to my attention to highlight the reasons for me doing this once more. 


She has a beautiful body doesn't she? It's incredible, but most importantly it's healthy! I understand everyone has their own way of losing weight but I think we have to remember to do it the healthy way. Remember you want to improve your body, not torture it. 


Another woman with an incredible stomach, you'll notice they are mostly legs and stomached I have because I'm so desperate to improve these two areas as they are my trouble areas. 


I've also got a goal in mind, I want to improve my mid section to the point of being able to wear these sexy crop tops whilst working out. This will not only help me to boost my confidence but it'll help me be a stronger person. I'll have to work hard to maintain the beautiful mid section. 

I just hope these photos help you the same way they help me, remember you're doing this for yourself and no one else you'll just have to remember that as best as you can. 

Good luck on your weight loss. 




No comments:

Post a Comment