Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy New Year, The Diet Will Begin.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

All right everyone, I hope you have an amazing New Year which is only a couple days away and I thought I'd post this just in case I can't get online in time. As I'm lacking in internet as my house, we don't even have a house phone we just live through our mobiles. 

Okay, as you know I'll be starting my strict diet and exercise routine for the New Year. I've had a look at the calendar and my first proper exercise day shall be Wednesday 2nd January. On the 1st I shall be going through all my old clothes and throwing away everything that is too small for me and keeping the basic clothes that fits me. Sounds strange but I won't be going on a shopping spree either, no. I shall keep this horrible 12 - 14 sized clothes and wait until I've started losing weight before I buy anything else, that way I have more reasons to motivate myself. 

I won't be losing weight just to look good but to be able to dress good, which is good because not only will I be saving loads of money due to no clothes shopping but also it gives me so much money to spend on new clothes when I do get there.

My aim is to lose roughly 1.16lb every week, seems a bit small I know but I am extremely unfit and don't want to push my body too much at the beginning. I shall be doing this diet for roughly 6 months enough time to get fit by the end of my last college year. So hopefully I'll start size 12 - 14 and end size 8 and 2st lighter.

Rules To My NEW Routine:


  1. No junk food at all, except a small square of dark chocolate (Only 1 a day, if desperate)
  2. Exercise 3 times a week at the gym (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
  3. Use my workout DVD's once a week (Saturday or Sunday)
  4. Go for a walk for roughly 30mins once a day if possible.
  5. Replace and organise my meals, to improve every part of my diet and eat more fruit and veg.
  6. Start walking my dogs more, for longer periods of time.
  7. Begin drinking the proper amount of water that everyone is supposed to. (8 Cups)
  8. Constantly motivate myself to go jogging and get over my fear of running in public.
  9. Aim high and lose more weight than planned.
  10. Keep going, even when the target weight is reached don't stop what I'm doing.
Let me know what you all think of this, as I'm not sure if I'm being too harsh on myself or not harsh enough. I know losing weight is going to be tough and honestly there will be times I want to give up, I just have to remember that I'm doing this for myself and that no one can take this away from me except myself.

Now on a more jolly note, please have a good New Year, drink a bit too much and just enjoy every moment. After all we survived the apocolaypse, who knew.


No comments:

Post a Comment