Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Fitness Pal App.

That App.


 Yes I have an app that I have become somewhat dependant on now, it's called Myfitnesspal and it's one of the apps that you have to use everyday, it records all the food, exercise and water you consume among other things, I have been working on it for a little while now and it's helped me in a way I never realised.

It's show me the light about how I am eating and what I should seriously stop doing, it has become a nasty habit that I eat late at night and find myself snacking outside of the fridge at 2 am, no wonder I've found myself getting fatter. It's been my own misfortune, and my own fault.

But this is why I want more support and friends, so if your on this app and you want someone to help motivate you and be a pal, that is what I am here to do. We all need support especially when it comes to losing weight which can be one of the most difficult tasks to do.

I have decided as well that it isn't until the first Monday of the New Year that I'll be dedicating myself fully to losing a serious amount of weight, I shall be aiming to go gym three times a week, and eating healthy food. I am allowing myself some junk food, only the smallest amount, one square of dark chocolate a day if needed. But otherwise that's it, say goodbye to junk food and hello beautiful water and healthy food.

I am also going to be trying to cut down on my carbohydrate intake as that was the one thing I noticed most when checking through my diary on Myfitnesspal, and a little bit of wonderful news my boyfriend is finally giving me the support I need, he has also been gaining weight personally I think it's because we're in a relationship and we're both quite lazy people which hasn't helped us in any way, so now he's participating in the losing weight and logging all his food happens on Myfitnesspal which may be a bit of support that I'll need to make myself a better person who I know I'll prefer.

Then of course you have the fact that it'll improve our relationship in so many ways. I just hope you can all stick with me through this rather difficult phase and enjoy the ride as both me and Lewis do our best to lose weight and improve our physical fitness.


If you can't get the app then don't worry as they have a website as well, and here is my profile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/elliejohns

No comments:

Post a Comment