Wednesday 12 December 2012

Un-expected Weight Gain.

I did my first weigh-in today for the first time in a long time and with a little surprise but mostly annoyance I have gained weight.

I went from 150.1 lbs to 151.6 lbs, the sudden disappointment I felt in myself was unexpected but at the same time I'm glad I did the weigh-in. You see this is fuelling the want to lose weight, although I have to be patient as there isn't a chance of me losing weight over Christmas, I have to be even more prepared to lose weight when I begin properly in the New Year.

I guess even when we do try and watch what we eat we tend to fall on bad habits at the beginning but I can begin making small changes in my diet now before Christmas and before my new workout scheme for the New Year. I know it's going to be difficult and I'll have to fight every craving I have, but I have to stay strong.

As I'm going to be cutting fatty foods from my diet completely when I start the diet and workout scheme I know my mind will be craving it more than ever, I just have to think straight and carry on heading in the right direction.

I can't promise that I wont have a relapse, I am expecting one or two, but no more than that as I don't want to fall back into bad habits.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment