Saturday 8 December 2012

Lacking Support.

We all have those times where we need support, more than we thought we would when we started. I am having one of those moments. I have always struggled with getting support in the right places.

For example: I desperately need support from my boyfriend to be able to lose the weight and to change myself the way I so badly need to, yet when I turn to him in my time of need I am faced with nothing but comments that don't help me in any way but cause confrontations in our relationship.

Not the kind of response you'd expect from a supposed love one.

I guess I'm hoping more than anything that'll I'll get the support I so desperately need here where people can relate to the need and want to be skinny and healthy and be a better person than I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment