Saturday 22 December 2012

Tension's For The New Year.


It's That Time Of Year...

It's the most wonderful time of year of course, and this couldn't be a worse time to consider losing weight. I have decided to cut myself some slack and after all it is Christmas, and it only comes once a year. Plus I don't want to put a pooper on anyone else's day. 

As you know I'll be starting my extreme diet at the beginning of the year, and it's going to be tough. I'll need all the support I can get which is limited but still there, I will really have to push myself and make sure I work extremely hard all the time. This is a time for a fresh start and you'll all be going through it with me every step of the way. 

I shall be updating you about how often I go gym and even what I've been eating and what support I'm getting and so much more. I will also be keeping track of my confidence levels along the way, and if this works for me then maybe it'll inspire you to the same. 

'Just remember, you can do anything if you put your mind to it.'
It's not going to be easy and you may even see me relapse into some old habits but let's just hope and pray that things go to plan and I can work through this and make myself size 8 after 6 months. Long time I know, but I didn't want to be too unrealistic, so I will have to push myself and get over some confidence issues I have. You never know I may become a full pledged runner after this, if I can get over running in public.

Wish me luck everyone and enjoy the song, write again soon. Oh, I almost forgot.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment