Friday 26 April 2013

Aches And Pains.

I have done two workouts by myself since the awkward situation that has developed with Taylor, and honestly, going gym by yourself is not that. Well not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Working out by yourself is a simple and easy process which can include more and more music and private thoughts, you don't have to worry about awkward silences with your gym buddy, and most importantly you don't have to worry about trying to keep the conversation rolling. Which, in my case seems to be next to impossible. My life is not nearly as interesting as I wish it was.

After the first workout I found myself aching beyond belief, especially my inner thighs as this is my problem area at the moment and I'm aiming to lose a couple inches from that area, and my calves have been causing me quite a bit of grief, yet this has just enticed me to do more. After my second gym workout I've found myself aching once more, yet this time it's all over. I'm eager for my next workout on Monday!

It still seems to be a solo gym workout, as my 'gym buddy' doesn't seem to be aiming for the beach body she once craved, perhaps her motives have changed and it isn't quite the path she wishes to take. My motives are still the same and I aim to fulfil them as best as I can.

On the other hand here is a photo of me and my friend Shauna, she's been a stone in my life more than you could possibly know.





No comments:

Post a Comment