Sunday 10 February 2013

A Quick Update & A Thank You.

I know that I've been terrible with updates lately and trust me, I apologize. I should be on top of them but I'm just not. I have on the other hand started planning a better dietary routine and also decided that I will deserve one treat once a week, I just have to do my best to stick to it.

I will treat myself once a week starting from tomorrow, and Monday shall be my treat day for that week. Then no more treats for the rest of the week, it'll be hard but I'm slowly mentally preparing myself for it.

I have on the other hand, had a very successful week of gym training with Taylor. For the first few workouts we decided to take it a little more calmer than usual and now we've stepped it up a gear. Instead of doing the usual 1 hour and 10 minute workout, we are now doing a 1 hour and 30 minute workout. I have felt the burn so much recently that I've found myself struggling in simple day to day tasks like walking, and climbing stairs. Who knew these would be my mainly affected areas of pain, but we are doing a long cardio workout which does strain almost all of my leg muscles.

I have also felt a little effect on my belly, a nice trimmer feeling but I'm not sure if that's just due to the workout or the fact I've been under my calorie count every day of the week. I have been extremely well on My Fitness Pal I have been under my calorie count for quite a few weeks now, I've had some close calls but I've fought through them.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of me and Taylor during our first gym workout together, but don't worry. I can promise you it all went extremely well, she's also enjoying the perks of attending gym, and by that I mean all the muscle men who walk around wearing their teeny tiny tank tops. I'm just glad I don't have to pry her off them all the time, thankfully she has quite a bit of self control.

I also have quite a few thanks to say to Taylor for giving me the motivation to constantly work through the pain and keep pushing forwards, she's also made sure I've gone gym on time and attended everyday we said we would, and I just know that with her help we'll be able to work through our fatty problem and get the bodies we're both craving so badly.

It's amazing how much difference having a gym buddy can make, I didn't realise it until now that, that was what I was struggling with, the fact I had no one with me whilst doing the most important part of my weight loss journey, I just needed someone there with me to help me through the pain and fatigue whilst at the gym.

Now that I have that, it's time to move forwards.

BRING IT ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment