Wednesday 20 February 2013

Next Week.

Okay as you know I've been extremely ill recently and been bedridden for a good part of it, but now things are going to change. I haven't been able to go gym this week so far but I have been able to decide on another plan, I am going to be doing some rather long and productive walking tomorrow which isn't only just good for me exercise wise but will burn off the calories of the food I'll be eating tomorrow.

I'm going to be having a KFC bargain bucket with Lewis for our 3 year anniversary, even though it was today. I know we are a classy pair, having ourselves some KFC but we never treat ourselves to junk food any more, we always eat more meals and that's it. I'll be having a McDonald's cheeseburger with my friend whom I'm also meeting tomorrow.

It's going to be a high calorie day but thankfully it's okay because me and Lewis have to walk to get our food and then walk back and of course I have to walk to meet my friend as well, each walk there and back are roughly an 1 hour or more, so it's going to be a good day for exercise.

Now all I have to do is somehow find a way to get myself back to gym, I have managed to talk Taylor (Gym buddy) into doing 2 half and hour workouts from my workout DVD, and we'll see how that goes, because it'll give us a nice change from going gym all the time.

I wanted to make sure you all knew that I have still been eating healthily even though I haven't been gym, and I've been very good and been lowering my calorie count due to the lack of exercise I'm doing, I know you only really need high calories for when you're exercising as well.

Things are going okay, but next week is going to be a whole new experience.

Taylor and myself have decided that we are going to work our ass off at the gym, the whole three days we go next week. It's going to be tough and probably will kill us, but it'll be worth it if we get the results we are so badly craving.

I just hope that I'll be completely better and healthy by then, because being ill is just something I do not enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment