Friday 1 February 2013

Motivational Pictures & Gym Partners.




 The Younger Me.

Okay, let's face it we all have those images tucked away somewhere of us when we were younger, here are three of my almost 'full body' images.

I've always been a little strange about having my full body image taken but this was a time where I actually didn't mind quite so much. It's also the comfortable size I would love to get back to.

Each one was roughly around the time I believe, not quite sure to be honest. Although it was a time where my arms looks trim and nice and my legs weren't awful and large and my stomach didn't have a muffin top.

It's just a matter of looking at these images every now and again to give myself the encouragement I need to lose more and more weight, I have finally got myself a wonderful enthusiastic gym partner. 

Actually, let me tell you about my gym partner. Her name is Taylor Ebsworth and she's my boyfriend's sister, she's 17 going on 18 and desperate to lose the pounds she's gained during a long-term relationship, as that relationship has gone the weight hasn't. It's stuck around like an unwanted guest.
 
But every since she's found out about the gym I go to, she's joined and decided it's time to change her life. She's even joined My Fitness Pal to keep serious track of her calorie intake and exercise routine. We've been working as a team preparing ourselves for our first joint gym session and we've decided going hard and tough is the best way to go.

We want to shift the pounds quickly and be ready for a wedding which is next month and our birthday's which are coming quicker than we dare to think about.

Exercise and dieting is a must do, especially at the moment.

It's all about aiming high and with Taylor's strong will and determination and my quick thinking and planning, we'll work together as a great team and finally get ourselves looking fit for both single and taken life.

Maybe I'll even start tanning once I look good, just so I don't look like a ghost any more, I can't wait for that overwhelming feeling of satisfaction when I look in the mirror, I'll finally be happy with what I see.


No comments:

Post a Comment