Monday 25 February 2013

Renewed Motivation.


We all have those moments where we suffer from lack of motivation, and trust me it's hit me like a train this following week. I have been struggling to get even the slightest bit of motivation to drag my sorry ass out of bed, it has been a tough one. 

But now I've been blessed with motivation, I have been craving it badly and now it's finally arrived, I hadn't realised for quite some time how I wanted to push myself and better myself.

Now it's happened, I am ready more than ever to push myself to the limits I have to, to finally get the results am I so badly craving.

I have been going gym with my gym buddy Taylor still and things have been going well, not only is she half way to losing a stone but she's sailing towards her goals, I suffered badly with her good fortune. Finding myself crippled in pain at my failure. 

This is where my motivation dwindled, I felt that I was failing because I wasn't seeing the same results as my gym buddy, which mean't I wasn't going to get any results the way she was. 

But you have to work through it, especially if you have a gym buddy who is sailing and you aren't, there are ways to work through it but you just have to push your mental mind more than probably care to think about.

Attitude is everything, it couldn't be more important to always remember that, even if you aren't seeing the results you expect continue forwards and pursue your goals. Don't let a small fault put you back at the beginning. You should always move forwards, this is major downfall.

Always give yourself something to aim for as well, small goals for example getting a certain amount of calories on a machine. Then when it's the next time you use that machine, aim higher. Always excel.

I have begun to take my diet more seriously than I ever have before, and even begun drinking water 'well, like it was water' I need to detox my body and also push my metabolism higher. I will be drowning myself in green tea as well, and I'll be viewing more and more motivational images like these below. 

They will be a constant reminder of why and what reasons I'm doing this for, and then it proves to me that this can be done. It is possible to hit your goals, you just have to forget about the negative and move forwards. I know I have mentioned that more times than I care to share, but it's extremely important, and if you're going through the same difficulties as I am, I don't want you following the same annoyingly cold path that I did, you can take the short cuts.

Good exercising and dieting.







No comments:

Post a Comment