Saturday 16 February 2013

Losing Weight And Illness.

Isn't it typical, I am a couple weeks into my exercise routine and I fall ill, it's almost too predictable, I almost never get ill yet this just happens to be my luck. I am on the other hand losing weight, even if it isn't nearly as much as I should be losing. I have lost 0.4 of a pound, and considering my weight has been flying up and down the scales for a little while it's actually wonderful that there are some results appearing, if it's small.

I have been going 3 times a week with my gym buddy Taylor and we have been having a generally good time, the routine has become a bit stale but we've spicing it up here and there, and of course the more we go the more we'll improve and the more we'll be able to start pushing ourselves to limits we almost didn't believe we'd be able to do.

Taylor has been doing amazing at gym and even pushing herself on the treadmill to burning 450+ calories, I haven't been quite that successful even if I do the same exercise straight down to the effort level and gradient, but maybe I've got to push myself even more. I have promised myself that when I go gym on Monday I am starting the running workout, I know it seems silly going on a treadmill and not running but this time will be different, my goal is to be able to run 5k with no struggles.

I'm not sure if Taylor has any specific goals that she's aiming for at gym but she's doing amazing, we did unfortunately struggle yesterday as she's drained of energy after a long week and I've fallen stupidly ill, there is nothing worse than struggling to breath and having your whole body ache whilst trying to do exercise, I did give it a go but it just strained me more than I could handle but I am doing everything within my power to get better before Monday, if not it may have to be a vigorous session with me complaining the whole way through.

If anyone has any advice for working through the common cold and flu without dying please comment, you'd be doing me a huge favour. As I am struggling quite a lot, and more than I should be because I honestly can't handle being ill, it doesn't happen very often for me and when it does my body goes into shock I'm sure of it.

I hope everyone is working their asses off and toning those bellies, all getting ready for the summer.

I'll do my best to keep you as updated as I possibly can, mind you when you don't have the internet it isn't the easiest thing to do, I can tell you that now.

Wishing you all luck, and hope everything is going smoothly for you all, well more so than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment