Friday 1 February 2013

Introducing A New Page.


I'll be introducing a new page to this blog very soon, I'll be my weight lose diary. I'll try and weight lose diary as much as possible, I'll also be planning to check my weight twice a month from my first weigh-in day.

I must admit I am a little panicked about having weight, but I'm also nervous about losing weight as it'll be such a successful feeling which I haven't truly felt in a long time.

I hope you enjoy the new page and once it's ready and prepared with it's first entry I'll put up the page for you all to see, along with the date for the new weigh-in. I'll do my best to update the blog on the same day.

There will also be the following updates:


  • My first gym session with Taylor accompanied with an image of us both, before starting.

  • The release date of my Dear Diary page.

  • My first photo's to show you exactly what body I'm trying to improve.

  • Cravings and how I struggle with them.

  • The new plan for exercise and diet.

  • Starvation.

  • Weigh-In day.

  • The true feelings behind each bite of food, and desperate cravings for losing weight.


Each blog post will have addition stuff and news along with them, but for the moment enjoy those delicious foods and get out an exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment