Tuesday 9 April 2013

Fitness Update & CARROT App?


 Lately CARROT has been my partner in crime when it's come to exercising, although as you can see from above she is a todo list I have found myself getting a lot more stuff done within a day thanks to her. This has caused me to exercise more and make sure to do something quite productive everyday.
From what has happened so far I can honestly say that it's worked a treat. I got CARROT when she was free on App of the Day but you can pick her up in iTunes for a cheap 0.69 pence. I can quite honestly say she's worth the money as well.

The fact you level up with the more tasks that you do, the better you feel. I am constantly wanting to do something or anything just to earn more points and level up, my addiction is pushing me towards level 100 which is a way away, although I am on level 54 at the moment.

But basically if you want to make sure you do exercises then I recommend you get this app, after all she gets extremely angry with you, if you don't do it. So make sure you do it within a short time of adding it to the list, that way you level up and get active quicker and CARROT stays happy with you. It's pretty simple to be honest, I didn't look at her as a exercise app but she's proved that can she can be useful for everything.

I would say she is highly recommend, I haven't heard one thing about her. I must admit it makes me wish I had a iPhone 4S or a iPhone 5 so I could have Siri as well, but unfortunately I don't, so it's up to my thumbs to do the typing for me.

FITNESS UPDATE!

Okay, now let's get down to business. 

I haven't been gym in a week almost 2, this was due to half-term at College. Now it's time to get back on track, thankfully I didn't take advantage of the holiday and stuff my face full of junk food, I even started exercising everyday, even if it was simply hoovering and cleaning or walking the dogs. I know it's simple stuff but it's just enough to make sure I can eat my full calories amount everyday. 

Taylor on the other hand, she's had some troubles. Thanks to the holiday she's been taking advantage and scoffing everything within sight, this has caused her to gain weight again, roughly 4 pounds I believe. This has pushed her back in the right direction of working out, but I don't think it's enough.

I am going to be doing 1 minute planks everyday and I'll be trying to do the 30 day squat challenge, I'll be starting today as well. Let's hope that goes smoothly.

I am also starting gym off this week with a 45 minute workout, and then next week I'm going to start pushing towards the 90 minute workout I was doing before, or I'll ease up towards it. This is something to consider, I may create a workout plan and do it that way, either way it's on-wards and up-wards. 

I am aiming to get fit, so I'm not going to be weighing myself as much as I probably should be. Instead I'm only going to aim towards getting better on the 4 machines I am using at the moment, then once I feel comfortable on them I'm going to work towards the weight machines and push myself in that way, lose the weight and then tone. Simple really.

Everyone wish me luck and good luck with weight lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment