Tuesday 23 April 2013

Time To Perfect A Routine.

It seems that in some strange situation things have turned almost sour between me and my gym buddy Taylor, I don't quite know how it's happened but it's quite clear that we aren't gym buddies any more. We've both got quite different views on fitness, where as I'm more determined to push myself beyond my limits and train until I can't possibly breath any more, Taylor has found herself dismissing gym consistently. So now it's time to take it on my own, it'll be harder that is sure, but I would rather face gym by myself, than have someone who isn't motivated bring my down.

I haven't been gym for roughly 2 weeks perhaps, and it's actually worn my body down not attending, but now it's time to change this. I'm going to create a plan and give myself mini goals to aim for. This is definitely going to be a new experience for me, considering I haven't exactly aimed for any form of goals whilst exercising which could be a cause of my lack of weight loss.

This is going to be interesting to see if, with mini rewards I'll be able to sort myself out. I'm aiming to get down to a size 8-10 which is only 1-2 sizes smaller than what I am now which is a size 12, but when you have shops like Primark you can find yourself judging yourself terribly, as in Primark I am a size 14, which is absurd. Not any longer though, I am going to try and go gym everyday for the next three days for an hour after college, I'm aiming to do 15 mins on each machine and then for perhaps 15 mins after go on the weight machine and do a few sets of weights.

Whilst doing this, I shall continuously play my favourite upbeat songs and push myself to as far as I can go so far and then I'll aim higher.

I'm also going to start cleaning religiously, and walking my dogs religiously. This brief piece of exercise at home will force my body into being more active and also push me towards being active more often at home instead of sitting around lazily doing nothing.

Then of course you have Lewis, the dear boyfriend. He's not exactly with his weight so I'm going to try and push him to workout, not in any nagging style, just enough to help him along until he can become capable of doing it himself. He has the potential to be a fitness freak, he just has to stay clear of that dear old friend the xbox every boy's best friend (and some girls).

I'm also going to be evaluating my diet, I may have some snack troubles that I haven't quite tackled yet. Then I'll begin replacing this with sultana's and other little snippets of fruits and healthy snacks. I'm also going to be making sure I'm eating enough during the day, and if I happen to be under my calorie count then I'm going to find some healthy food to lift my calorie count up, up and away.

It's time to start considering little home exercises as well, anything from this image you see to the right, or doing the squat challenge which you may have already seen floating around the internet.

There is also a couple of things that I have to consider now, the perfect gym workout playlist along with saving up my money for some new workout clothes some actual decent clothes and footwear. As the clothes I have at the moment aren't what you'd call decent or even flattering, how am I supposed to appreciate the hard work I'm doing if I can't see it.

Only if there was a way for me to talk my boyfriend into accompanying me at gym, then it would be perfect as he's already agreed to joining gym when he gets a job, it's just the hard task of getting himself a job. Then I won't be the lonely girl at the gym, well not any more.

I guess I can only ask for luck from you all, this maybe the very thing I need to 
push me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment