Friday 12 April 2013

McCauley's Gym.



I thought as seen as I haven't got any news on my weight loss, I would show you around my gym. The one gym that costs me £9.99 a month and has everything I need to get fit, although smallish it's actually pretty good.

As you can see the place is called McCauley's and they happen to have some of the best deals I've seen when it comes to Gym's (I haven't checked many though), and even though it's a 25-30 minute bus drive from my house I still don't mind. I know that I enjoy my time there and it's basically feeding me the facilities that I desire to trim me down in every way.




This is the Plymouth facilities, it's a little cramped at times but I guess more and more people in Plymouth either want to bulk up or slim down, I'm with them 100%. I've seen some of Plymouth's largest people come strolling through here and within months have slimmed down massively, they have the help of the Personal Trainers, although they are a little pricey they really do get the job done. 

'They aren't bad looking either.'

I have been sticking mainly to the Cardio equipment for the moment as I am aiming to lose the weight, but I actually found that I lost more weight when moving between the weight machines and the Cardio machine's. 

Perhaps this is something I should look into.




I guess the best way to explain this post is, that if you live in Plymouth and perhaps you're a student who wants to get fit and healthy but don't quite have the money to attend a slightly more expensive Gym, then this one is perfect for you. The staff are friendly and helpful and are constantly around to help, the equipment works well and is easy to handle and the people that attend the Gym are polite beyond belief. I thought there was no hope for some of the Plymouthian people, but these are generally some of the nicest people I've briefly met.

If you are interested in checking it out for yourself, well here's the link.

http://www.mccaulays.com/leadinglowcostgy.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment