Monday 1 April 2013

Wedding & Celebration.

Recently I've been lucky enough to be invited to my boyfriend's Uncle's wedding, a know a pain to describe but it's been a privilege. I've been able to celebrate Michael & Amy's Wedding Day with them and also enjoy myself quite a bit as well. This was in fact one of the main events that myself and Taylor were working towards when losing weight, I didn't manage to lose the weight I had targeted for, actually I still have quite a way to go before I hit that mark, but I did lose weight none-the-less.

I've even got photo's of how I'm looking now, but I'll give you a glimpse at them at the end of the post. First of all I'll tell you how I've been working through the workouts and exactly what I've been doing.

I've been keeping myself as productive as possible, from doing the 40 minute to Lewis' from mine and back again, but I've always been doing a 30 day squat challenge, unfortunately though I didn't keep up with that, so I'm going to start that again today. I have also been going gym three days a week doing a 90 minute or a 45 minute workout each time. It's been tough and both Taylor and I have slacked in ways we should be ashamed of, but we have worked through the pain and the aching muscles.

Then of course I have been doing my little bit of cleaning for home exercise and then I've been walking the dogs when I can, it's all the little things. I've also been making sure I eat 1200 or just a tiny bit more calorie wise each day. As for a while I was under eating I felt tired all the time but this has helped to brighten my mood a bit, I've also been doing one exercise of something every day, more if possible.


So lets have a look at some wedding photo's of myself, I'm still 
a size 12 but I am a slimmer size 12 thankfully.






Just so you aren't completely at a lose here, I'm the short one that's in every photo and then you have the red  head in the top left hand corner (Taylor) and the dashing but chubby faced boy in the suit would be my boyfriend (Lewis). Not bad, but I would definitely say, there is still a lot of weight lose to do.

Onwards and upwards.




No comments:

Post a Comment