Friday 12 April 2013

New Blogger Design?

I've been reading quite a few blog's lately and I can quite honestly say, I am madly in love with their Blogger themes. I am tempted to spend a long time and really work on making my own, I know it's not something that is exactly easy to do but it will definitely come in useful for my 'future job' hopefully.

I just thought I'd show you a couple, and I'll also put their links beneath so if you do want to check them out then they will be right there at your finger tips.


*        *        *        *


First up is the beautiful 'Couture Girl' blog, the theme of course is pastel pink, a colour I have and would choose for my own.


Her layout is beautiful and the unique font is just another girly touch and feature that I adore, also the way Kayleigh presents her Display Picture is beautiful, it screams amazing. I really do adore every inch of this, and the fact that she is such a dedicated blogger just inspires me more to improve my own. Perhaps I'll look into making a more personal blog as well, this is definitely something to look into.

As I promise, the link to her blog is here.


*        *        *        *


Now time to move on to the next blog, once more the theme is pastel pink (which I still adore).


Bird's layout is similar to that of Kayleigh's but at the same it's unique touches brings it to life. I really do enjoy the simple features that she has incorporated into her theme, I also adore the fact that Bird has spent ages learning how to create a Blogger theme, and to be honest I'm highly impressed. There are some small features I wouldn't use in my own, but that's more for the personal reasons.

As I promise, the link to her blog is here.

*        *        *        *


I hope you've enjoyed having a look at these two blog's and I hope you follow them, they are amazing and let's face it you can't beat a good old blog sometimes. Especially when it comes to Fashion blog's they are a huge weakness of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment