Monday 15 April 2013

Motivation.

Yes, it's come to that time everyone. 

My motivation has hit an all time low, I didn't quite expect it to be so bad but it has been. I started college last week and as you all know, I didn't attend gym once, already it is Monday and I still haven't gone gym. I have been walking more and getting a small dose of exercise each day, but not enough to say I've worked hard to lose weight.

I am trying to get Lewis (the boyfriend) to help me out in some ways, but without someone to go gym with it's been increasingly hard. Taylor has been struggling to go gym, for her own reasons I'm sure but it's left my high and dry. I guess the best bit of advice I can give here, is if you are going to get a gym partner, make sure you get someone who is going to be truthful to their word.

Make sure you choose someone who is dedicated and motivated, otherwise you will find yourself lost half way through your weight loss. This is exactly what has happened to me.

I am going to try and detox myself this week, I am going to go on a steady diet of flavoured teas and green tea, as well 2-3 bottles of water a day. It's going to be tough and I'm going to be on the toilet a lot, but let's face it my face and body will be forever thankful for it.

I'm also going to be cutting back on the rich foods and try and eat a little more healthier, although my tea's haven't been horrendous, I mean who can say no to waffles?!

None-the-less I am aiming higher now, I am going to organise my college work, writing, promotion work and my gym (fitness) life style. I basically think it's time for a fresh start, I would do it today but it's getting late and bed time is just around the corner.

I have decided that if I want to lose weight and do better in college I am really going to have to push forwards in everything I do, from sleeping properly and at good times, to waking up bright and early to make the most of my long days. I think it'll possibly be the death of me, but it'll be worth it.

I just need to give myself a bit of a routine.

Structure to a life style after all is very important, I guess all this lack of motivation has struck a nerve with me and pushing me in the right direction, it's nice to know someone's wrong move can push you into your right one.

I hope you all stay positive and keep working hard, I bet each and everyone of you is doing amazing. I'll make sure to keep updating the blog and perhaps I'll do reviews on healthy products that I'll be drinking etc. You never know you may find something useful about it all.

Good luck, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment