Tuesday 15 January 2013

Another Missed Gym Trip.

Monday has passed and I've missed another gym session, only due to how bad my knee was but thankfully due to a good soaking and a couple fresh dressings my knee is looking much better, so tomorrow I shall do my best to do the intense workout I usually do and then I will be able to get back into my routine.

Sorting out my sleeping routine maybe a good start that is for sure, I have to confess that I've had too many relapses recently and had too much chocolate. I have felt disgusting from eating it but don't you worry it'll be the end of it soon. I know I keep saying it but I really do HAVE to mean it.

I have been considering how much weight I should have lost recently and I am behind on my schedule and really need to whip myself into shape, which I shall be doing tomorrow. I have to start gently and slowly to make sure my knee doesn't rip open, but it can be done.

Let me tell you exactly how I've relapsed, my boyfriend has a tendency of buying my food, I can cope with that it's just the kind that I don't like (well, that's a big lie. It tastes amazing) he buys me Cookies and Chocolate's and so many more sweet treats. I have learned to resist to a certain extent. I really hope everyone else is doing well with their diets and exercise and hope you're not having as much trouble as I am.

Who knew so many obstacle's would be in my way.

Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment