Friday 11 January 2013

Missed Today's Gym Trip.

Today I was supposed to go to the gym for the second time and unfortunately was unable to, but thankfully I have a good reason for not going just a very unusual one. Here is why:









I promise you it isn't nearly half as bad as it looks thank goodness, but it is extremely painful and has left me bandaged all day and liming here and there. It is rather annoying and still in a lot of pain.

The bit that annoyed me the most about the whole situation was the fact it tore a massive hole through my new leggings, I paid good money for them and only wore them once and now they have to go in the bin. Actually I may just change the hole in the leggings and maybe do some patch work or something? You never know I might end up by making a cool new style and it also recycles my leggings, I could use them as lounging leggings instead.

The story of my knee injury:

I caught the bus with my friend Shauna and we were giggling about the how heavy my bags were, I said 'These bags are so heavy I'm going to topple over in any minute,' and surprise surprise I did.

I literally fell flat on my face, it was on a downwards hill as well so not only did I fall but I fell hard, I managed to save everything and didn't break my phone or anything.

As I was laid across the floor I didn't move for a moment, Shauna began to worry and started giggling in a worried tone saying 'Ellie, Ellie you okay?' and then I finally began to laugh, I was in hysterics for a moment, due to being in a little shock. I finally dragged myself to my feet to have Shauna fuss over me for the moment to make sure I was okay, and then finally we were on our way again.

It wasn't until we managed to get into college that I finally thought of my knee and then saw the lovely blood red colour that was all over my knee, of course I got hold of a teacher and got the whole problem sorted.

But due to the lovely accident I had today it stopped me from going gym, as I need to wait until the healing process is done and then I can get back there and work my ass off.

Don't you worry I will be working twice as hard, that is for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment