Thursday 3 January 2013

Oh, Happy New Year By The Way!

I completely forgot to let you know how my very last day of having junk food went, well I can honestly say it was heaven. I must have stuffed my face ape thing rotten. There was junk food going in left right and centre.

Which although was great because it tasted amazing has also meant I will have to work harder when trying to get the weight off. I think my brain went on a sad moment and indulged itself one last time, well can't blame the poor thing it's going to be constantly hungry for the next 6 months.

On the other hand my New Year's Eve went rather well, I enjoyed a lot of alcohol, all free because one of my Friends works behind the bar, and also we enjoyed good company and a lot of laughs. It did get interrupted but that's okay because we've rein-checked for another time.

I even had my first strawberry daiquiri, and may I just say they are god's gift to alcohol!

Here are a couple pictures of how I looked that night.

(Also included a little picture of Shauna hearing some shocking news)

Why don't you tell me about your New Year's Eve.














No comments:

Post a Comment