Tuesday 15 January 2013

Motivation.



I have been looking through photo's on this tumblr page and it's actually helping and I highly recommend for you all as well, it's a great way of reminding yourself as to why you're doing what you have to do.

Here is the link: http://beforeandafterfatlosspics.tumblr.com


It's amazing how much something so simple as looking at other's people success can encourage you to carry on with the same journey.

I just hope with a little push and a bit of hard work I will be able to succeed and one day be able to take pictures of myself without being ashamed.

Here's just an example of what you'll be able to see on the website.

jessmotivationhelp:

2009 - 2013, 49 lbs later. My before and after progress. :) Still maintaining it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment