Friday 4 January 2013

Davina - Body Buff (Buff Cardio & Buff Boxing)

I done two workouts so far on the DVD, well including the Buff Warm-up which is actually quite enjoyable second time around. I'll do my walk-through of the Buff Cardio first and then Buff Boxing.

Buff Cardio Workout

I knew from reading the back of the case that this workout was going to be a lot more intense than I expected, and it is in fact the best one on the DVD to lose weight with. The only downside it really does kick your ass to begin with, I was in sweats in no time, maybe that's due to my unhealthy fitness or what, but it was harsh. My muscles were still aching today, especially my calves. They are killing me.

I would definitely say it kicks your ass, and in a good way. Make sure you have a good amount of room to do it and also, try not to throw up like I did. Who knew I was quite so unfit. I definitely know I didn't.

Buff Boxing Workout

I did this one today and not long ago, and I can honestly say it is my favourite workout so far (even if I have only done two). The workout is simple with a few twists and turns, but it really works those core areas that you want to hit first. It did leave me sweaty and I was quite thankfully that the woman who hosts alongside Davina and a Man, did the easier option for a section I was finding particularly difficult. 

It's also nice to know that you have that option there, you don't have to follow Davina the whole way through, it's nice to have something to build up to.

I would definitely recommend this workout if your going to use his DVD and it's new to you, on the other hand I know quite a few people have already tried out some of Davina's DVD's and know what to expect.

The Next Update

The next update about this DVD will be done as soon as possible, but I'll wait until I've done a couple workouts so I have more to write about, also the diet is going okay. I have had a little trouble here and there on constantly being hungry and not quite sure on how big my portions should be, but it seems to be going well. I have found a way of allowing the tiniest amount of junk into my diet and that is by eating one of it and nothing more. It's annoying and leaves me craving so much more but it is a way to teach myself to stop craving the junk.

It is hard work I can tell you that much.

I hope if you're dieting, it's going well for you! Can't wait to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment